Paper tensile testing machine It can be used for tensile, compression, bending, shearing, peeling and other mechanical properties tests. In the paper product testing, it is used to test the breaking strength, tensile breaking load, breaking length and crack resistance coefficient of pulp and paper, which is an indispensable testing equipment in paper product testing instruments. This testing machine is not only suitable for paper, but also suitable for tensile, tearing, peeling, tearing and other tests of products in all walks of life.
(1) general test items: (general display value and calculated value)
Tensile stress, tensile strength, breaking strength, elongation at break, constant elongation stress, elongation at constant stress, constant stress value, tear strength, force at any point, elongation at any point, pull-out force, adhesion force and peak value calculation value, pressure test, adhesion force test, bending test, pull-out force puncture force test.
(2) special test items include:
1. The elastic coefficient is defined as the ratio of normal stress component and normal strain in the same phase. The higher the coefficient of rigidity, the stronger the material is.
2. Proportional limit: load in a certain range and elongation can maintain a proportional relationship, its * large stress is the specific limit. 3. Elastic limit: the large stress that the material can bear without long-term deformation.
4. Elastic deformation: after removing the load, the deformation of the material completely disappears.
5. Long term deformation: after removing the load, the material still has residual deformation.
6. Yield point: when the material is stretched, the deformation increases and the stress remains unchanged, which is the yield point. The yield point is divided into upper and lower yield points, and the above yield points are generally regarded as yield points. Yield: when the load exceeds the proportion limit, it is no longer proportional to the elongation. The load will drop suddenly, and then fluctuate up and down in a period of time, and the elongation changes greatly. This phenomenon is called yield.
7. Yield strength: the quotient of the load with long-term elongation reaching a specified value divided by the original sectional area of the parallel part.
8. Spring K value: the ratio of force component in phase with deformation to deformation.
9. Effective elasticity and hysteresis loss: on the tensile testing machine, when the sample is stretched to a certain elongation or a specified load at a certain speed, the percentage of the ratio of the work recovered during shrinkage to the work consumed during stretching is determined, which is the effective elasticity; The percentage of the ratio of the energy lost during elongation and contraction to the work consumed during elongation is the hysteresis loss.
Hello, our company is committed to providing high-quality products, complete solutions and first-class technical service company for customers. The main products are paper tensile testing machine, Paper ring pressure tester , Paper smoothness meter , Paper folding tester , Burst tester , Viscosity tester , Electronic tensile machine , Sealing tester wait. You can dial our company's service line through the website to learn more product details. The perfect service is our endless pursuit. Welcome new and old customers to choose their favorite products, we will serve you wholeheartedly!