Mxd-01 printing friction coefficient instrument
Printed matter friction coefficient tester: friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, friction coefficient tester, static and dynamic friction coefficient tester, coating friction coefficient tester, paper friction coefficient tester, plastic film friction coefficient tester, sliding friction coefficient tester, etc,
Printing friction coefficient meter model: mxd-01
Printing friction coefficient meter price: preferential promotion, welcome to inquire!
Overview of friction coefficient instrument for printed matter:
Mxd-01 friction coefficient meter is based on GB 10006 national standard. It is suitable for measuring static and dynamic friction coefficient of plastic film and sheet, rubber, paper, paperboard, woven bag, fabric style, metal composite belt, conveyor belt, wood, coating, brake pad, wiper, shoe material, tire and other materials sliding. By measuring the smoothness of the material, we can control and adjust the process index of material production quality to meet the requirements of product use. In addition, it can be used to determine the smoothness of cosmetics and eye drops.
Features of printing friction coefficient meter:
1. The equipment is controlled by microcomputer and the test process is automatic. It is equipped with menu type operation interface, PVC control panel and LCD screen, which is convenient for users to carry out test operation and data view.
2. The system accessories are made of components from well-known manufacturers, with stable and reliable performance and high-precision force sensor, reaching the domestic * high test accuracy: 0.001N
3. No mechanical knob, full digital system, digital correction and zero adjustment.
4. The special designed driving system can run smoothly and the test results are more accurate.
5. The static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient can be measured simultaneously.
6. A micro printer is equipped to automatically print the test report of single or group samples.
7. The test table and slide block of the instrument are degaussed and tested by remanence, which effectively reduces the system test error.
8. Group data, embedded data statistical analysis function.
9. The instrument interface design is simple, the operation is more simple, and the use is convenient.
Basic application of friction coefficient meter:
1. The film is suitable for testing static and dynamic friction coefficient of plastic film and sheet
2. Paper is suitable for testing the dynamic and static friction coefficient of paper and paperboard
3. Textiles, non-woven fabrics and woven bags are suitable for testing static and dynamic friction coefficients of textiles, non-woven fabrics and woven bags
4. Rubber is suitable for testing static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient of rubber
5. Aluminum foil, aluminum foil composite film and metal products are suitable for static and dynamic friction coefficient test of aluminum foil, aluminum foil composite film and metal products
6. Printed matter is suitable for static friction coefficient and dynamic friction coefficient test
Technical parameters of friction coefficient meter:
1. The measuring range is 0-5 n
2. The measurement accuracy is 0.001N
3. Slide stroke: 70 mm
4. Mass of sliding block: 200g
5. Test speed: 100 mm / min
6. Test conditions Standard Test Environment
7. Host size: 400 mm × 300 mm × 200mm（L × B × H）
8. Power source: AC 220 V ± 10% 50 Hz
9. Net weight: 20kg
Standard for friction coefficient meter: GB 10006, GB / T 17200, GB / t22895, ISO 8295, ASTM d1894, TAPPI T816
Standard configuration of friction coefficient meter: mainframe, micro printer, 200g slider