PHD-01 Buick paper and board smoothness tester
Buick paper and board smoothness tester Model: phd-01
Paper smoothness tester price: preferential promotion, welcome to inquire!
Paper and board smoothness tester Application and scope of application:
Buick paper and board smoothness tester (mercury free) (hereinafter referred to as smoother) meets the international standards iso5627 determination of smoothness of paper and board (Buick method), QB / t1665 paper and board smoother, gb456 determination of smoothness of paper and board (Becker method) It is a necessary instrument for all kinds of high smooth paper testing. The smoother is used for the test of high smooth paper and paperboard. It is not suitable for testing materials with thickness of more than 0.5 mm or paper or paperboard with high air permeability, because the air volume passing through the sample may cause unreal results.
Paperboard smoothness tester Technical parameters:
1. Test area: 10 ± 0.05cm2.
2. Pressure force: 100KPA ± 2KPa.
3. Measurement range: 0-9999 seconds
4. Large vacuum container: the volume is 380 ± 1ml.
5. Small vacuum container: the volume is 38 ± 1ml.
6. Selection of measuring gear: the changes of vacuum degree and container volume of each gear are as follows: Grade I: using large vacuum container (380ml), vacuum degree change: 50.66kpa ~ 48.00kpa
Grade II: use a small vacuum container (38ml), the vacuum degree changes from 50.66kpa to 48.00kpa.
7. Rubber pad: thickness: 4 ± 0.2mm; Parallelism: 0.05mm; Diameter: not less than 45 mm Resilience: at least 62% Hardness: 45 ± IRHD (international rubber hardness)
8. Dimensions and weights dimensions: 475 × two hundred and eighty × 360 (mm), weight: 30kg
Paper smoothness tester characteristic:
1. The instrument uses a high-precision vacuum sensor to measure the vacuum degree of the vacuum container, thus replacing the mercury manometer. Therefore, the instrument is a mercury free smoothness meter.
2. The vacuum pump imported from Germany is used to extract vacuum from the vacuum container. The vacuum degree can be reached in a very short time and controlled by a single chip microcomputer.
3. The instrument also has powerful data processing function: it can not only measure the smoothness value of a single sample and automatically store it, but also can count the experimental data of multiple samples in the same group, and can count the * large value, * small value, average value, standard deviation and coefficient of variation of the same group of samples. These data are stored in the data memory, It can be displayed on the screen.
4. The instrument also has the function of printing: according to the requirements of GB / t456-1989 for the smoothness test report, the statistical data of the tested sample are printed according to the requirements of the experimental report.
National standard for paper smoothness tester:
ISO 5627 determination of smoothness of paper and board (Buick method)
QB / t1665 paper and board smoother
Gb456 paper and board Determination of smoothness (Becker method)