NPD-D Bursting tester for corrugated base paper
Bursting tester for corrugated base paper Model: npd-d
Bursting tester for paperboard Price: preferential promotion, welcome to inquire!
Bursting tester for corrugated base paper Application and scope of application:
The electronic bursting tester is the basic instrument for testing the strength of paper and paperboard. Its performance parameters and technical indicators meet the requirements of iso2759 "paperboard - Determination of bursting strength", gb1539 "determination of bursting strength of paperboard", iso2758 "determination of bursting strength" and gb454 "determination of bursting strength of paper" Burst tester It is mainly used to determine the bursting strength of various kinds of paperboard, single-layer and multi-layer corrugated board, as well as non paper materials such as silk and cotton cloth. The instrument is simple in operation, reliable in performance and advanced in technology. It is an indispensable ideal equipment for scientific research institutions, paper mills, packaging industry and quality inspection departments.
Corrugated board burst tester characteristic:
1. The design of the whole machine is simple and compact, with small volume and light weight;
2. It is driven by synchronous motor. The transmission is stable and accurate, making the output pressure more * *;
3. This machine is equipped with a printer to eliminate the interference of human factors to a large extent.
4. The instrument has the functions of parameter test, memory, printing and so on.
5. LCD display, automatic reset, easy to operate, easy to adjust, stable performance, advanced technology.
Mulun burst tester working principle:
A uniform fluid force is applied to the test sample through an elastic diaphragm The sample * is flat at first and clamped with a certain pressure, but the center has a certain cross-sectional area. The value can be measured with the elastic diaphragm arbitrarily uplifted, and the value includes the pressure required to elongate the diaphragm in the test The pressure measured by the instrument according to this principle is the bursting strength of the tested sample
Packaging paper burst tester Technical parameters:
1. Measurement range: 250 ～ 6000kpa (paperboard), 70 ～ 1600kpa (paper)
2. Clamping force between upper and lower chuck: ≥ 690kpa (paperboard), ≥ 430kpa (paper)
3. Pressurized oil delivery speed: 170 ± 15ml / min (paperboard), 96 ± 6ml / min (paper)
4. Glue wax resistance: 170-220 kPa when the bulge height is 10 mm
When the bulge height is 18mm, 250-350 kPa
5. Overall accuracy: Level 1 (resolution: 1 kPa)
6. Indication accuracy: ± 0.5% F.S
7. Tightness of hydraulic system: at the upper limit of measurement, the pressure drop within 1 minute is less than 10% Pmax
8. Sample clamp ring size: upper and lower clamp ring aperture φ 5 ± 0.05mm (paperboard), upper and lower aperture φ 30.5±0.1mm， φ 33.1 ± 0.1 mm (paper)
10. Motor power: 90W
11. Overall dimension (mm): 500 × two hundred and fifty × two hundred and fifty
12. Power supply: 220 V ± 10% 50 Hz
13. Weight: 65kg
National standard for bursting tester of paperboard:
ISO 2759 determination of bursting strength of paperboard,
QB / t1057 bursting tester for paper and paperboard,
GB 1539 determination of bursting strength of paperboard,
GB / T 6545 determination of bursting strength of corrugated board,
GB / T 454 determination of bursting strength of paper.