CNY-3A Protective film adhesion tester
Viscosity tester Model: cny-3a
Protective film adhesion tester Application and scope of application:
The protective film adhesion tester is manufactured according to the national standard GB / t4851-1998. It is suitable for the adhesion test of various adhesive products, such as pressure-sensitive adhesive tape, medical paste, self-adhesive label, protective film, etc.
Viscosity tester Instrument structure:
It is mainly composed of timing mechanism, test plate, loading plate, weight, frame and standard pressure roller.
Label holding force tester characteristic:
1. Single chip microcomputer timing, timing more accurate, less error;
2. Ultra long time timing, * up to 99 hours;
3. Imported proximity switch, wear resistance, high sensitivity, longer service life;
4. The test plate and test weight designed in strict accordance with the standard ensure the accuracy of the test data;
5. The system is controlled by microcomputer, equipped with PVC operation panel, membrane button and LCD screen, which is convenient for users to test quickly
Operation and data viewing;
6. Three test stations can carry out multiple groups of test items at the same time;
7. Automatic timing, locking and other functions further ensure the high * * performance of the test results;
8. A new function of LCD delay closing is added to prevent data loss caused by misoperation or sudden power failure of external power supply.
Medical patch retention test machine working principle:
The test plate with adhesive sample is vertically hung on the test frame, and the weight with specified weight is hung at the lower end. The displacement of the sample after a certain period of time or the time when the sample completely detaches is used to characterize the ability of the adhesive sample to resist pulling off. The instrument meets many national and international standards: GB / T 4851, ASTM d3654, JIS z0237.
Tape retention tester Technical parameters:
1. Standard roller: 2000g ± 50g
2. Weight: 1000 ± 10g (including the weight of loading plate)
3. Test plate: 60 (L) mm × 40（B）㎜ × 1.5（D）mm
4. Timing range: 0 ～ 99H
5. Number of jobs: 3
6. Overall dimension: 320 (L) mm × 210（B）㎜ × 450（H）mm
7. Net weight: 12kg
8. Power source: AC 220 V, 50 Hz
How to use the viscosity tester:
1. Place the instrument horizontally, turn on the power switch, and place the weight in the slot under the hanger.
2. After removing 3-5 turns of adhesive tape on the outer layer of the adhesive tape test paper, untie the sample roll at a rate of about 300 mm / min (remove the isolation layer of the sheet sample at the same rate), and cut 25 mm wide and 100 mm long samples in the middle of the adhesive tape every 200 mm. Unless otherwise specified, the number of samples in each group shall not be less than 3.
3. Wipe the test plate and loading plate with cleaning agent with wiping material, and then dry them carefully with clean gauze, and then clean it repeatedly for three times. Above, until the working surface of the plate is cleaned by visual inspection. After cleaning, do not touch the working surface of the board with hands or other objects.
4. Under the condition of temperature of 23 ℃± 2 ℃ and relative humidity of 65% ± 5%, paste the specimen parallel to the longitudinal direction of the plate in the middle of the adjacent test plate and loading plate according to the size specified in Figure 2. Roll the specimen with a press roller at a speed of about 300 mm / min. Note that during rolling, only the force generated by the roller mass can be applied to the sample. The number of rolling can be specified according to the specific product conditions, if not specified, the reciprocating rolling three times.
5. After the sample is pasted on the plate, it shall be placed for 20 min at 23 ℃ ± 2 ℃ and 65% ± 5% relative humidity. Then the test plate is vertically fixed on the test stand, and the weight is gently connected to the loading plate. The whole test stand is placed in the test environment or test box that has been adjusted to the required test environment.
6. Press the start key to start timing.
7. After reaching the specified time, remove the heavy objects. The sliding displacement of the sample was measured by a magnifying glass with graduation, * * - to 0.1 mm; Or record the time when the sample falls off the test plate (common method). If the time is more than or equal to 1 h, the unit is min, and if the time is less than 1 h, the unit is s.
Standard configuration of viscosity tester: main engine, 3 weights, 6 test plates and 1 standard press roll
Holding viscosity tester price: preferential promotion, welcome to inquire!
National standard for adhesion tester: GB / t4851 test method for adhesion of pressure sensitive adhesive tape
Protective film adhesion tester Protective film adhesion tester Protective film adhesion tester