NZD-2 Folding strength tester for kraft paper
MIT Paper folding tester Application and scope of application:
The folding strength tester of kraft paper is based on the national standard GB / t2679 In the design of paper and paperboard determination of folding resistance, advanced components, matching parts and single chip microcomputer are adopted for reasonable structure and multi-function design Equipped with LCD display in Chinese, with various parameters test, conversion, adjustment, display, memory, printing and other functions included in the standard. It is suitable for testing the folding fatigue strength of paper, paperboard and other sheet materials with thickness less than 1 mm.
Card folding resistance tester working principle:
The bending tester is designed according to the principle that the sample is folded to and fro at a certain angle under a certain tension and speed until the sample is broken.
1. Transmission mechanism: the special controller controls the servo motor to drive the reciprocating rotation of the folding head seat to complete the reciprocating movement of the folding head at 135 ° angle.
2. Upper chuck part: the left and right clamping blocks are clamped by threaded knobs. There is a guide shaft at the upper end of the left and right clamping blocks to ensure the parallel movement of the left and right clamping blocks. The chuck is connected with the tension bar, and a tension spring is set at the upper end of the tension bar to apply tension to the sample. The tension is set according to the test requirements, and the tension range is 4.9-14.7n.
3. Folding head part: turn the clamping screw to push the clamping block to clamp the sample and fold the sample back and forth. This folding tester is equipped with two sets of folding head, the width of the folding head seam is 0.5 and 0.75 respectively, which can be selected according to the thickness of the sample.
Folding resistance tester for wrapping paper characteristic:
1. The flexometer is controlled by microcomputer with high degree of automation. It can sample, measure, control and display at the same time. It is more accurate and fast to measure, simpler to operate and more convenient to use. After testing, it can automatically return to zero position,
2. Precision motor servo control, positioning * *, automatic measurement, statistics, printing test results, and data storage function,
3. Chinese graphic menu display operation interface, high-speed micro printer, easy to use,
4. Optical mechanical and electrical integration of modern design concept, compact structure, beautiful appearance, convenient maintenance.
5. The photoelectric control technology can make the folding collet return to the position automatically after each experiment, which is convenient for the next operation.
6. The folding tester has powerful data processing function: it can not only convert the double fold times of a single sample and the corresponding logarithm values, but also count the experimental data of multiple samples in the same group, and can count the * large value, * small value, average value and coefficient of variation of the same group of samples. These data are stored in the microcomputer and displayed on the LCD screen.
Paper folding tester Parameters:
1. Measurement range: ≤ 1 mm;
2. Counting range: 0-9999 times;
3. Folding angle: 135 ± 2 °;
4. Folding speed: 175 ± 10 times / min;
5. The width of folding head is 19 ± 1 mm, and the radius of folding mouth is 0.38 ± 0.02 mm;
6. Spring tension: 4.91-14.72n, the spring compression shall be at least 17mm when the tension of 9.81n is added;
7. The distance between the seams of folding mouth is 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00 mm;
National standard of MIT paper folding tester:
GB/T2679. 5 "paper and board Determination of folding resistance"